The Fast Five Series- Support for Busy Managers -
‘Managing Remote Employees’ is a budget friendly, ready-to-use management development resource produced for entrepreneurs, business leaders, human resource specialists, training and learning and development professionals.
The resource package has been designed to improve the remote management knowledge and skills of managers and other personnel responsible for managing remote workers and employees connected to their organisation.
‘Managing Remote Employees’ forms part of the award-winning Fast Five Series of development resources produced by John Stein, Founder of the Winning Formula.
Managers will learn how to:
1. Maximise ‘remote working’ potential
2. Remove barriers to future success
3. Improve their knowledge and skillset
4. Adopt a ‘remote working’ mindset
5. Avoid loss of productivity
6. Prepare employees for ‘remote working’
7. Inspire and motivate remote employees
8. Maximise use of ‘remote working’ talent
9. Improve their virtual communication skills
10.Maximise the use of technology
11. Align goals to the remote experience
12. Identify remote employee expectations
13. Inspire high-performance working
14. Deliver inspirational virtual meetings
15. Manage day-to-day remote performance
16. Instil personal accountability
17. Coach and develop remote employees
18. Increase team-working capability
19. Evaluate their effectiveness as a manager
20. Produce a development plan
Blog Articles and Latest News
Why planning is important for effective remote working Planning and preparation are critical to developing a culture of high-performing remote working. Failing to plan will affect the operational performance of the organisation and the personal performance of the...
Verbal and non-verbal communication forms part of how we engage with others in our daily life. Verbal activity describes the words and signs we use. Non-verbal activity describes the gestures and behaviours we present. Clarity, tone, volume, pitch and mood forms part...
The Six Factors Driving Remote Working Remote working enables professionals and others to work outside of a traditional office or on-site environment. We have always known for years that operational tasks need not necessarily be carried out from a specific place of...
To discuss how the Fast Five ‘Managing Remote Employees’ resource package can help your management team, please complete and submit the enquiry form on this page.
John will contact you direct either by phone or email. Please submit your preferred choice.