The Fast Five Series- Employee Digital eBook -
Working from Home Overview
‘Working from Home’ is a simple, user-friendly and practical eBook.
The digital publication has been produced for employees with working from home responsibilities.
The 25-page guide supports the detailed development content included in the Fast Five ‘Managing Remote Employees’ resource currently available to remote managers.
‘Working from Home’ is packed full of useful insights, checklists, practical tips and ready-to-use techniques applicable to the remote working experience.
The eBook offers valuable direction, knowledge, skill and personal development input linked to the working from home discipline.
‘Working from Home’ is an invaluable support tool – for the employee and the remote manager.
Working from Home eBook includes:
1. Planning the workspace at home
2. Shift in operational mindset required
3. Benefits of working from home
4. Powerful Fast Five approach
5. Barriers to delivering personal success
6. High-performing working behaviours
7. The remote working role
8. Knowledge and skill competencies
9. How to maximise the working day
10. Planning and prioritising daily workload
11. Importance of communication
12, How to develop a virtual grapevine
13. Maximising use of visual technology
14. Managing personal performance
15. Developing personal accountability
16. Maximising virtual meetings and check-ins
17. Supporting the team and other colleagues
18. Evaluating ‘working from home’ effectiveness
19. Useful personal wellbeing techniques
20. Personal motivation tips
To discuss how the Fast Five ‘Managing Remote Employees’ resource package can help your management team, please complete and submit the enquiry form on this page.
John will contact you direct either by phone or email. Please submit your preferred choice.